Once considered specialist products development & bridging loans are now being utilised and implemented for investments made across the country, where there is opportunity to increase or add value.
Development Funding Overview – what we do:
- Very High Loan To Cost funding – 85 > 90% Loan to cost without additional security!
- Development Funding provided by expert, experienced, specialist development providers. (not High Street Banks)
- Fast, simple and straightforward administration with minimal documentation.
- Very competitive rates and fees.
- Structured / certificated finance specifically tailored for property developers adapted individually to suit the project and the development.
- Development Finance from lenders with pronounced appetite for repeat projects and long term relationship building.
- Focus on zero brokers fees paid by the developer.
Bridging Finance is short-term finance that individuals or limited companies can use for a wide range of purposes for a pre-agreed period until they can secure permanent long term funding. Bridging loans are very flexible with simple underwriting and can act as a finance solution whilst waiting for a sale to be completed or long term finance / development finance becomes available.
A common scenario for development finance is when there is an opportunity to add to value of an existing property or land with planning consent by completing refurbishment or increase value by building new property on a green field site, on which planning consent has been obtained. Obviously, in either scenario the funding source will need confirmation someone with the right experience and expertise will be overseeing and monitoring the works.
However, not all Bridging Finance needs to involve refurbishment or development and over the years Bridging Finance has evolved to be one of the most flexible and easily adapted products in the finance industry. So if you have an unusual or difficult project that needs innovative thinking Bridging Finance might just be the solution for you.
We're here to help:
Looking to invest in a rental property?
|BUY TO LET MORTGAGES|
For all the latest about Centrado Ltd
|NEWS AND KNOWLEDGE|
Read more on our Terms Of Business
|TERMS OF BUSINESS|
Got a question? For expert advice get in touch with us on:
T: 0207 0961733