General insurance
Open perils or named perils...ignore at your peril
Open perils or named perils...ignore at your peril
General Insurance Overview:

Home insurance cover comes in two parts – buildings insurance and contents insurance. You can choose either one or both of these based on your needs.

Buildings insurance is the only compulsory insurance associated with a mortgage of finance, it will be a condition of the offer that you give an undertaking to have the property insured and in some instances have lender interest noted. It is NOT a requirement to take the insurance from the lender and Centrado can arrange home buildings and content insurance cover for you as part of our service at competitive rates from leading providers. This will ensure your insurance is in place at the same time your mortgage completes and there are no periods when you are un-insured.

Buildings cover insures your bricks and mortar (the structural part of your home or property) for events like fire and weather damage, while contents cover could protect your belongings against problems like theft, damage and loss. You may be able to add legal protection and a range of other benefits which add greater protection for you and your family.

Buying a combined policy from the same insurer can often be cheaper than getting two separate home insurance policies. If you’d like to know more on how home insurance is calculated, please call or email us, we would be delighted to help you.

We're here to help:

We also offer other forms of cover


Offering an exceptional level of service


Centrado has products to suit everyone


Got a question? For expert advice get in touch with us on:

T: 0207 0961733